Gautam Buddha was a great spiritual teacher who founded Buddhism and showed the path of wisdom to this whole world and enlightened the whole world with his knowledge. Mahatma Buddha was born in a place called Kapilvastu in Nepal in 563 BC. In many religious books, Mahatma Buddha is considered the 8th incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
Siddhartha Gautam was the founder of Buddhism. Siddhartha Gautama is the person who founded Buddhism and showed the path of truth and knowledge of the whole world.
If you want to see the best Buddha Quotes in one place You will definitely like this post. Because here are famous and inspirational Buddha Quotes on Life for peace and happiness.
Some Information about Gautam Buddha
|Siddhartha Gautam||Founder of Buddhism|
|Born on||563 Bc|
|Born Place||Lumbini, Kapilvastu (Nepal)|
|Other Name||Siddharth, Gautam Buddha, Shakya Muni|
|Place||Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh (India)|
Best 100+ Gautam Buddha Quotes on Life for Peace and happiness
1.“The person who is happy with little have the most happiness, so be happy with what you have”
2. “Anger is the biggest enemy of man, so man should control his anger”
3. The habit of doubt and suspicion is the worst because it can ruin any relationship.”
4. Three things in the world can never be hidden for a long time, the sun, the moon, and the truth, this is the unchanging truth of the universe.
5. “One moment can change a day, one day can change a life and one life can change the whole world.”
6. “Anger can be conquered by love, evil by goodness, selfishness by generosity, and a liar by truth”
7. There is no path to happiness Happiness is the path.
8. Attachment is the root of all suffering
9. No matter how difficult the past is, you can always begin again. – Gautam Buddha
10. “An ignorant person is like a bull; he does not grow in knowledge but in size”
11. “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone else, in which the person burns himself.”
12. “If you are drowning in the darkness why don’t you search for the light”
13. “The night seems long to an awake person, the destination seems far away to a tired person, similarly the path of life and death is equally long for fools who are ignorant of true religion”
14. “A person who loves 50 people has 50 reasons to be happy. And a person who doesn’t love anyone has none to be happy”
15. “Knowledge arises from meditation and without meditation knowledge is lost. Therefore knowing this double path of attainment and loss of knowledge, one should cultivate himself in such a way that knowledge increases”
16. Every day is a new day, no matter how was difficult yesterday, every new morning is born with new hope.
17. “Don’t worry about your future, live in the present and improve your present, your future will automatically improve”
18. “If you don’t appreciate the things you have, you will never find happiness.”
19. “Make truth your land, make truth your home because there is no bigger home than this in the world”
150 Inspirational Motivational Quotes to Inspire Your Life
Buddha Quotes on Success
20. Successful people always have two things on their lips. Silence and Smile – Buddha
21. “Where preparation and opportunity meet, there is success”
22. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
23. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”
24. Never announce your moves before you make them. move in silence and shock them with your success. – Gautam Buddha
25. “Your job is to find the work of your choice, find the work of your choice and when you get it, put yourself completely into that work, this is the way to success.”
26. “Even your worst enemy cannot do you as much harm as your uncontrollable thoughts can do.”
27. “When your thoughts become pure in the company of someone, then you should understand that he is not an ordinary person.”
28. Anger can be conquered by love, selfishness by generosity, evil by goodness, and the little man by truth”
29. Just as thousands of lamps can be lit from one burning lamp, the light of that lamp does not decrease, in the same way, by sharing happiness, it increases and does not decrease.
30. Man’s desires are the cause of all his miseries, if desires are killed then all miseries will end.
31. “The biggest gift of our life is ‘Health’, the biggest wealth is ‘Satisfaction’ and the biggest relationship is loyalty” – Mahatma Buddha
32. “A person who does not love others has no reason to be happy.”
33. “The person who lives his life honestly does not fear death, this is the truth of life”
34. “Don’t focus on the past and don’t dream for the future, but focus on the present moment, that is the way to be happy.”
35. “Hate only breeds hatred, hate can only be overcome by love This is the eternal truth”
36. “Doubt is an incurable disease it can Destroy the best relationships in just a moment
37. “No matter how fair a man is, his shadow is always black, so don’t be arrogant that only I am the best.”
38. “Without faith love is impossible and without love, it is impossible to meet God”
39. A true person who loves himself can never hurt others.
40. “Better to speak one word that brings peace than a thousand empty words”
41. “No matter how precious anything in the world. is nothing is more precious than sleep, joy, and peace”
42. “Just as a pot is filled drop by drop with water, similarly a wise and good person fills himself with goodness by gathering little by little”
43. “The person whose mind is concentrated, only he can see things in their true form.”
44. “We may not get the punishment for the mistakes we have done immediately, but we definitely get it sometime with time.”
45. “Don’t exaggerate what you have and don’t be jealous of others. The person who is jealous of others never gets peace of mind”
46. If something is worth doing, do it with all your heart, only then you will get success in it.
47. “If you change your thoughts then surely these thoughts will change your life”
48. “You can’t change your future but you can change your habits and definitely these habits will change your future”
49. “Truth is the only thing that is eternal in this world, everything else has its end.
50. “If you want power, acquire knowledge; if you want honor, purify your character.”
51. “Any person becomes great by his deeds not by birth”
52. “God never writes anyone’s fate, but man’s thinking, behavior and his actions write his fate”
53. “The best gift in the world is ‘time’ because the time that has passed will never come back”
54. “Your happiness does not depend on what you have, but your happiness depends on what you think”
55. “Your happiness does not depend on what you have, but your happiness depends on what you think”
56. “We find our life difficult when instead of trying to change ourselves, we try to change our circumstances.”
57. “If you want to succeed in your goal then it is necessary to believe in yourself”
58. “Nothing in this world can ever exist alone; everything is related to other things.”
59. “Time is the most precious thing in this whole world so don’t waste it otherwise in the end you will get nothing but regret”
60. “The person who constantly complains can never really be happy in life”
61. “There is no way to happiness, happiness is a way”
62. “In this world, there is no fire like passion, no trap like stupidity, no predator like hatred, and no edge like greed”
63. “Peace-loving people lead a blissful life. Defeat or victory does not affect them”
64. “a Person who lives their life with truth and honesty never fears death in their life”
65. “The person who becomes free from angry thoughts attains peace in life”
66. “If you are unsuccessful in your life, it means that you are not honest to your goal.”
67. “The person who lives for others can never be disappointed and upset”
68. “If you want to improve your life, then you should always be in the company of good people”
69. “No matter what your past was difficult, you can always make a fresh start.”
70. ” It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you.”
71. Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, similarly man cannot live without spirituality. – Buddha
72. Work with your own ability, don’t depend on others.
73. The greatest purpose of your life is to find out the purpose of your life and if you have found the purpose of your life, get involved in doing it with all your heart and soul.
74. The Person who follows the path told by an ignorant person, his life becomes futile.
75. A person who is free from his angry thoughts definitely attains peace in his life.
76. Helping one person may not change the world, but it can change that person’s world.
77. The person who remains calm even after hearing his condemnation can conquer the whole world.
78. To help any human being in this world, it is not money but that is required a good heart.
79. Every dream of your life can come true if you have the courage to pursue your dreams.
80. If you are in the company of good people then you will always get good because when the wind passes through the flowers it also becomes fragrant.
81. Even though the loud voice of a liar makes the true person silent, but the silence of a true person shakes the roots of a liar.
82. Every Human being is the author of his own sickness and health.
83. Train your mind in such a way that it remains calm in every situation.
84. Truth is bitter only for those people who are used to living in lies.
85. No matter how good the financial condition is, to enjoy life, it is necessary to have a good mental condition.
86. There is no greater friend than Sadness in this whole world because it is a sadness that person reminds of God.
87. If you do not have any goal in your life, then make it your aim to find your goal.
88. If the one who shows the direction is correct, then the light of the ‘lamp’ also acts as the sun.
89. No matter what anyone says, just keep yourself calm because no matter how bright the sun is, it can’t dry the ocean.
90. We do not see what is in front of us but we think about what we do not have.
91. Once you know the nature of anger and joy is empty and you let them go, you free yourself from karma
92. Any habit of yours is not so big that you cannot leave it, just a strong decision is needed in us to break it.
93. Every experience teaches something, so every experience is important. We can also learn from our mistakes.