Top 100 GK Question for class 2 With Answer । कक्षा 2 के बच्चों के लिए सामान्य ज्ञान
Hello friends, welcome to our site www.gyan-ganga.com today I Will Provide Top 100 Important general knowledge GK Question for class 2 With Answer , if you are a student of class 2 or any class or if your children study in class 2 or any class then all these Questions are very Important because You all know that in this technological age, it is very important for children to have knowledge of questions of general knowledge, keeping this in mind, today we are providing 100 important GK Questions for Class 2 with answer in this article So Please read this Article completely and Improve Your Knowledge.
Read All Fruits Name in Hindi and English with pictures
Top 100 GK Question For Class 2 With Answer ( कक्षा 2 के बच्चों के लिए सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्नोत्तरी 2022 )
1. What is the colour of Apple ?
Answer :- Red
2. What is the Sum of 1 and 5 ?
Answer :- 6
3. What is the answer of 4×5 ?
Answer :- 20
4. What is the answer of 4-2 ?
Answer :- 2
5. What will be the remainder if 10 is divided with 3
Answer :- 1
6. What is the Answer of 4+5×2-1 = ( Use of BODMAS Rule )
Answer :- 13
7. The sum of two even numbers will always be ? Even or Odd
Answer :- Even
8. The sum of two odd numbers will always be ? Odd or Even
Answer :- Even
9. What is the smallest three digit number ?
Answer :- 100 (One Hundred )
10. What is the largest three digit number ?
Answer :- 999 ( Nine hundred ninety nine )
11. How many days in a ordinary year ?
Answer :- 365 days
12. How Many Days in a Leap Year ?
Answer :- 366 Days
13. How many days in a week ?
Answer :- 7 Days
14. How Many Weeks in a Year ?
Answer :- 52 Weeks
15. how many days are there in february in a normal year ?
Answer :- 28 Days
16. Which day Comes before Sunday ?
Answer :- Saturday
17. how many minutes are in an hour ?
Answer :- 60 minutes
18. How many Hours in a Day ?
Answer :- 24 Hours
gk Question for Class 2
19. Which is the name of colour festival of India ?
Answer :- Holi
20. Who is the smallest bone in human body ?
Answer :- Stapes
21. What is the name of our national sport ?
Answer :- Hockey
22. What is the unit of noise ?
Answer :- desibal
23. Electric bulb Invented by –
Answer :- Thomas Alva Edison
24. what is the function of our nose ?
Answer :- Smell
25. which is the Nearest star to earth ?
Answer :- Sun
100+ Vegetables Name in Hindi and English with Picture
26. in which direction does the sun rise ?
Answer :- East
27. Name of National Bird of India ?
Answer :- Peacock
28. Mahatma Gandhi birthday is celebrated on which day ?
Answer :- 2nd October
29. What is the Colour of the Sky ?
Answer :- Blue
30. How many Legs for a spider ?
Answer :- 8 Legs
31. Sachin Tendulkar is related to which sport?
Answer :- Cricket
32. Name of the highest mountain on earth ?
Answer :- Mount Everest
33. How many Fingers in Human Body ?
Answer :- 20 Fingers
34. How many letters are there in the English alphabet ?
Answer :- 26 letters
35. Which is the Largest Island in the World ?
Answer :- Greenland
36. How Many States in India ?
Answer :- 28 States
37. Which is the Largest Country in The World ?
Answet :- Russia
38. How Many Legs For Butterfly ?
Answer :- Six Legs
39. Where is Situated Famous Sun Temple of India ?
Answer :- Konark, Odisha
40. How Many Players in a Football Team ?
Answer :- 11 Playes
41. Who Invented Television ?
Answer :- John L Baird
42. which is the 5th letter of the english Alphabet ?
Answer :- E
43. which is the Last letter of the english Alphabet ?
Answer :- Z
44. Name Of Any Five Flowers ?
Answer :- Lotus, Sunflower, Lily, Rose, Jasmine
45. What is the National Currency of India ?
Answer :- Rupee
46. What is the Capital City of India ?
Answer :- Delhi
47. Which is the smallest Bird in the World ?
Answer :- Bee Hummingbird
48. Which is the Largest hot desert in the World ?
Answer :- Sahara Desert
49. What is the name of our galaxy ?
Answer :- Milky Way
50. Which is the largest animal in the world ?
Answer :- Blue Whale
Most Important GK Question for Class 2
51. In which direction does the sun set ?
Answer :- West
52. Which is the biggest source of water in a river, ocean, canal and tube well ?
Answer :- Ocean
53. What is the meaning of Red light in traffic control light ? Go or Stop
Answer :- Stop
54. What is a young eagle called ?
Answer :- Eaglet
55. What is also known as Bapu ?
Answer :- Mahatma Gandhi
56. Which is the largest animal on land ?
Answer :- African Elephant 🐘
57. Which animal is called the ship of the desert ?
Answer :- Camel 🐪
58. What is the Shape of a Cricket ball ?
Answer :- Round
59. Neeraj Chopra is related to which sport?
Ans :- javelin throw
60. every year in which day is celebrated on children’s day ?
Ans :- 14 November
61. How many months are there in a year ?
Answer :- 12 Months
62. How many vowels are there in the English alphabet ?
Answer :- 5 Vowels
63. Name Of 5 vowels in the English alphabet ?
Answer :- A , E , I , O , U
64. Which animal is called the king of the jungle ?
Answer :- Lion
65. How many wheels are in a bicycle ?
Answer :- 2 Wheels
66. If you get sick, Who will you go to for Treatment ?
Answer :- Doctor
67. In What Season do we Wear Sweaters ?
Answer :- in winter
68. What is cheese made from ?
Answer :- Milk
69. Which is the natural planet of our Solar System ?
Answer :- Moon
70. What is the color of cow’s milk that We Drink ?
Answer :- White
Top 10 Math GK Question for Class 2 With Answer
71. What is a figure with four Equal Sides Called ?
Answer :- Square
72. How many sides does an octagon have?
Answer :- 8 Sides
73. What do you call a Shape with 5 Sides ?
Answer :- Pentagon
74. How many Zeros are there in Ten Thousand ?
Answer :- 4 Zero
75. What is a round shape called ?
Answer :- Circle
76. In Number 379, What is the Place Value of 7 ?
Answer :- 70
77. In 535 Can be Written in Word as ?
Answer :- Five Hundred Thirty Five
78. Multiplication is Called ? Repeated Subtraction or Repeated addition ?
Answer :- Repeated Addition
79. 11.50 + 1.20 + 12.25 = ?
Answer :- 24.95
80. I am odd number. I have 5 on tens place . I am greater than 53 but less than 57. What number am I ?
Answer :- 55
Top 20 Science GK Question for Class 2 With Answer
1. Which gas do we breathe to stay alive ?
- Carbon dioxide
Correct Answer : Option (2) Oxygen
2. What is the Physical Phase of Life Called ?
Correct Answer : Option (1) Protoplasm
3. How many muscles do we have in our body ?
- More than 600
Correct Answer : Option (4) More than 600
4. How many Kidneys do we have in Human body ?
Correct Answer : Option (2) Two
5. What is the Coloured Part of The eye ?
- All of the above
Correct Answer : Option (2) Iris
6. We Can See with the help of ?
Correct Answer : Option (1) Eyes
7. We Can Smell with the help of ?
Correct Answer : Option (3) Nose
8. What do Animals need to Stay alive ?
- All of the above
Correct Answer : Option (4) All of the above
9. What do bones make when they fit together ?
Correct Answer : Option (4) Skeleton
10. How many bones are there in a new born baby ?
Correct Answer : Option (2) 300
Note :- I hope you have liked this article ( GK Question for Class 2 With Answer ), we have provided 100 most important general knowledge GK Question for class 2 With Answer in this article, which includes questions and answers of all subjects, how did you like this article, give us your opinion in the comment. Thanks for Read this Article.