Top 150 GK Questions for Class 10 to 12 । कक्षा 10 से 12वीं के लिए सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्नोत्तरी
Top 150 GK Question for Class 10 to 12 with answer 2022
1. Who is the head of the Indian Armed Forces ?
Answer:- President of India
2. Which is the largest Masjid in India built by the Mughal ruler ‘ Shah Jahan ‘ ?
Answer:- Jama Masjid, Delhi
3. On which day Panchayati Raj Day is celebrated every year in India?
Answer :- April 24
4. In which year did the Kargil War Between India and Pakistan?
Answer :- 1999
5. Kargil Vijay Diwas is celebrated every year on which day?
Answer :- July 26
6. How many players are there in 1 team in ice hockey game?
Answer :- 6 players
7. Which scientist is known for the discovery of gravity ?
Answer :- Newton
8. In which year Delhi was made the capital of India?
Answer :- In 1911
9. Which city was the capital city of India before Delhi?
Answer :- Kolkata
10. Gopal Krishna Gokhale was the political guru of which Indian great revolutionary ?
Answer :- Mahatma Gandhi
11. Who Designed of the national flag of India ‘Tiranga’ ?
Answer :- Pingali Venkaiah
12. Which Prime Minister of India gave the slogan ‘ Jai Jawan Jai Kisan ‘
Answer :- Lal Bahadur Shastri
13. Which great philosopher founded the Ramakrishna Mission ?
Answer :- Swami Vivekananda
14. Which city of India is known as the ‘ City of Golden Temples ‘ ?
Answer:- Amritsar, Punjab
15. Which vitamin is produced most rapidly in our body?
Answer :- Vitamin D
16. Why does the human body become weak at the time of old age?
Answer :- Due to lack of calcium
17. How many total bones are there in human skull?
Answer :- 22
18. Who was the first Lok Sabha speaker of our country ‘ India ‘ ?
Answer :- Ganesh vasudev mavalankar
19. Which is the national fruit of India ?
Answer :- Mango
20. Who was the chairman of the drafting Committee of the Indian Constituent Assembly ?
Answer :- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
21. Who is known as Punjab Kesari?
Answer :- Lala Lajpat Rai
22. How many years did the First World War ?
Answer: – For 4 years and this war lasted from 1914 to 1918
23. The longest national highway of India is –
Answer :- NH 44
24. Which two places are connected by NH 44 ?
Answer :- Srinagar to kanyakumari
25. ‘ Khajuraho ‘ is a famous tourist destination of India is located in which state ?
Answer :- Madhya Pradesh
26. Who is known as Flying Sikh?
Answer :- Milkha Singh
27. Which vitamin is found in lemon ?
Answer :- Vitamin C
28. Which Indian revolutionary gave the slogan of ‘ Inquilab Zindabad ‘ ?
Answer :- Sardar Bhagat Singh
29. In which movement did Mahatma Gandhi give the slogan of ‘ do or die’ ?
Answer :- Quit India Movement
30. In which year the Quit India Movement was started to force the British to leave India?
Answer :- In 1942
31. How many players are there in the hockey team?
Answer :- 11
32. Neeraj Chopra is Related to which sport ?
Answer :- javelin throw
33. Which country is called the father of cricket?
Answer :- England
34. How many Squares are there in the game of ‘ chess’ ?
Answer :- 64 square
35. Which ruler of the Mughal Empire built the ‘ Taj Mahal ‘ ?
Answer :- Shah Jahan
36. During the reign of which Mughal ruler Chhatrapati Shivaji established the ‘ Maratha Empire ‘ ?
Answer :- Aurangzeb
37. In which state of India is the world’s first floating national park located ?
Answer :- Manipur
38. Which is the largeurlargest national park of India and in which state is it located?
Answer:- Hemis National Park is the largest national park in India which is located in the state of Assam, India.
39. In which state is the maximum number of national parks located in India?
Answer :- Madhya Pradesh ( 12 National Park )
40. Which is the longest river of the Indian peninsula ?
Answer :- Godavari River
41. Who founded the Arya Samaj ?
Answer :- Dayanand Saraswati
42. Who is the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces in India?
Answer :- President of India
43. Who was the first Indian woman to be awarded the Nobel Prize?
Answer :- Mother Teresa
44. Who was the first woman IPS officer of India ?
Answer :- Kiran Bedi
45. Which element is responsible for red color of tomato ?
Answer :- Lycopene
46. When is National Youth Day celebrated every year ?
Answer :- On 12th January
47. Which great man has been given the title of Iron Man ?
Answer :- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
48. International Day of the Girl Child is celebrated annually on ________ ?
Answer :- On 8th March
49. Who is credited with the discovery of India?
Answer :- Vasco da Gama
50. When was first railway line opened in India ?
Answer :- 1853 A.D.
51. Which Bird lays the smallest egg in the world?
Answer :- Humming Bird
52. Pacemaker is related to which part of our body?
Answer :- Heart
53. Which of the following metals is available in liquid state?
Answer :- mercury
54. Microorganisms are seen by which instrument?
Answer :- Through microscope
55. which of the following diseases is the female Anopheles mosquito responsible ?
Answer :- Malaria
56. Which vitamin do we get from cod liver oil obtained from fish?
Answer :- Vitamin D
57. Carrots are a rich source of which vitamin ?
Answer :- Vitamin A
58. Mustard, wheat, gram and matar are examples of which crop ?
Answer :- Rabi crop
59. Edward Jenner is known for the discovery of which vaccine ?
Answer :- Smallpox
60. Which Hermone is Responsible for a male reproductive hormone?
Answer :- Testosterone
61. Ringworm disease is caused due to ______
Answer :- Fungus
62. Which is the oldest game in the world?
Answer :- Wrestling
63. Who was the first human to step on the moon ?
Answer :- Neil Armstrong
64. How many players are there in a baseball team?
Answer :- 9 players
65. On which day we Celebrate ‘ National Science Day on every year ?
Answer :- On 28 February
66. What is the full form of ISRO ?
Answer :- The Full form of ISRO is Indian space research organization
67. Who invented electricity ?
Answer :- Benjamin Franklin
68. Which is the largest private sector bank of India ?
Answer :- State Bank of India
69. What is the symbol name of Modern periodic table Element ‘ Tungsten ‘ ?
Answer :- W
70. ‘ Durand Cup ‘ is related to which sport ?
Answer :- Football
71. If the pH value of an element is less than 7, then what will be the nature of that element ?
Answer :- Acidic
72. What is the national game of Bangladesh ?
Answer :- Kabaddi
73. Nagpur city of Maharashtra is famous for ________
Answer :- orange
74. Rafael Nadal is related to which sport?
Answer :- Table Tennis
75. The Indus Valley Civilization Very Famous City is situated on the banks of which river ?
Answer :- Indus river
76. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel international airport is Situated in Which City of Gujarat ?
Answer :- Ahmedabad
77. The longest river island of India is located at which river ?
Answer :- Brahmaputra river
78. What is the purest form of carbon ?
Answer :- Diamond
79. Which is the highest award given in the field of Cinema in India?
Answer :- Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Award
80. In which year Dadasaheb Phalke Award was instituted ?
Answer :- In 1969
81. In which year the ‘ Right to Information Act ‘ was implemented in India ?
Answer :- In 2005
82. In which year the river ‘ Ganga ‘ was declared as the national River of India?
Answer :- On 4th November 2008
83. In which year was the first Lok Sabha general Election held in India ?
Answer :- In 1952
84. Who appointed the Prime Minister in India ?
Answer:- President of India
85. Which state is the largest producer of coconut in India?
Answer :- Kerala
86. What is the minimum age limit to become a candidate for the post of ‘ Prime Minister of India ‘ ?
Answer :- 25 Years
87. Which is the oldest political party of India ?
Answer :- Indian National Congress
88. In which year was the ‘ Indian National Congress Party ‘ established ?
Answer :- In 1885
89. The total number of High Courts in India at present is – ?
Answer :- 25 high courts
90. First country to launch artificial satellite in the space –
Answer :- Japan
91. Who was the first revolutionary in the revolt of 1857 ?
Answer :- Mangal Pandey
92. The first foreigner to receive Bharat Ratna award ?
Answer :- Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
93. Where is the Headquarter of Reserve Bank of India located?
Answer :- Mumbai
94. In which year was the first amendment to the Constitution of India done ?
Answer :- In 1951
95. In which city of Uttarakhand the world famous ‘ Kumbh Mela ‘ is held ?
Answer :- Haridwar
96. Which part of our body is called ‘ blood bank ‘ ?
Answer :- Spleen
97. Which ‘ Inscription ‘ of Emperor Ashoka describes the Kalinga war?
Answer :- In the thirteenth inscription
98. On which day is the maximum distance between our Earth and the Sun ?
Answer :- On 4th July
99. How many years is the term of the President of India ?
Answer :- 5 years
100. When two separate states of Maharashtra and Gujarat were formed by separating Bombay ?
Answer :- In the year 1960
101. Headquarter of Press Trust of India is located on ?
Answer :- New Delhi
102. On which day ‘National Sport Day’ is celebrated on Every Year ?
Answer :- 29 August
103. Who was the first Indian to get Nobel prize ?
Answer :- rabindranath tagore
104. Who has the monopoly to issue currency in India ?
Answer :- Reserve Bank of India
105. Whose signature is there on the monetary notes of India?
Answer :- Reserve Bank of India Governor
106. What does the white color present in the tricolor flag of India symbolize ?
Answer :- Symbol of peace
107. Delhi city of India is situated on the banks of which river?
Answer :- Yamuna river
108. Music is mentioned in which ancient Veda?
Answer :- Samveda
109. About 80% of our brain is made up of _____?
Answer :- Water
110. What is Study of Ornithology is ?
Answer :- Birds
111. Which acid is found in lemon?
Answer :- Citric Acid
112. What is the Average blood pressure of a healthy person?
Answer :- 120/80 mmHg
113. How many languages mainly spoken in India have been included in the schedule of the Indian Constitution ?
Answer :- 22 languages
114. Where is the Sundarban National Park located ?
Answer :- West Bengal
115. Matki dance which is a form of Rasa dance is a famous folk dance of which state ?
Answer :- Madhya Pradesh
116. Where is Mata Vaishno Devi Temple located ?
Answer :- Jammu and Kashmir
117. Which African country is world famous for chocolate ?
Answer :- Ghana
118. Who is known as the Missile Man of India ?
Answer :- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
119. What is ‘ sodium carbonate ‘ commonly called ?
Answer :- Washing soda
120. Which planet is called the twin sister of our earth ?
Answer :- Venus
121. Which is the only mammal present in our earth that can fly ?
Answer :- Bat
122. Which is the largest part of our body ?
Answer :- Skin
123. What is the name of the tallest building in the world?
Answer :- Burj Khalifa
124. What is the community of ants called ?
Answer :- Colony
125. Which is the hottest sea present in our earth ?
Answer :- Red Sea
126. In which sport is the word ‘deuce’ used ?
Answer :- Tennis
127. Which country is the largest producer of coffee in the world ?
Answer :- Brazil
128. Who has established the social media app ‘Facebook’?
Answer :- Mark Zuckerberg
129. Who invented the airplane successfully ?
Answer :- Wright Brothers
130. If we say that the temperature of the moon is higher in the day than at night, then it will be right or wrong to say that?
Answer :- Correct
131. In which country is the ‘ Pyramid of Giza ‘ located ?
Answer :- Egypt
132. Which international organization has the right to declare a ‘ global emergency ‘ ?
Answer :- World Health Organization ( WHO )
133. What is the length of NH44 which is the longest national highway of India?
Answer :- 4112 Kilometers
134. Deficiency of which element causes goiter disease?
Answer: Due to iron deficiency
135. Headquarter of world health organisation is located in Which City ?
Answer :- Geneva, Switzerland
136. The founder of buddh Dharma ‘ Gautam Buddha was ‘ born at which place in year 563 BC ?
Answer :- lumbini, ( Nepal )
137. Who said that the preamble is an ‘identity’ card of our Indian Constitution ?
Answer :- N.A. Palkhiwala
138. What is minimum age required to contest in elections to the Lok Sabha ?
Answer :- 25 years
139. Who decides the number of judges in High Court Of India ?
Answer :- president of India
140. What is the mascot of Indian Railway ?
Answer :- Bholu- The guard elephant
141. National sugar research Institute is Located in which City of Uttar Pradesh ?
Answer :- kanpur
142. who was the last Mughal emperor of the Mughal Empire ?
Answer :- Bahadur shah ||
143. What is the first nuclear reactor of India is ____
Answer :- apsara
144. the famous folk dance of kathakali is related to which states ?
Answer :- Kerala
145. The famous folk dance of bharatanatyam is related to which states ?
Answer :- Andhra Pradesh
146. What is the name of famous folk dance of Assam ?
Answer :- Bihu
147. When GST was introduced in India by Indian Government ?
Answer :- 1 April 2017
148. What is the full form of GST ?
Answer :- Goods and Service Tax
149. Which day celebrated National Environment Day on every year ?
Answer :- 5 June
150. Which day celebrated ‘ National Science Day ‘ on every year ?
Answer :- 28th February