Top 100 GK Questions for Class 9 With Answer । कक्षा 9 के लिए सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्नोत्तरी
Hello friends welcome to our blog www.gyan-ganga.com. in this article I will provide 100 Most Important GK Question for Class 9 in English .these are Best GK Question For class 9 so Read all the important GK Question carefully .we hope these GK Questions will be improve your basic General Knowledge.
Read All Fruits Name in Hindi and English with Picture
Top 100 GK Questions for Class 9 With Answer ( कक्षा 9 के लिए 100 महत्वपूर्ण सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्नोत्तरी 2022 )
1. Which is the Largest Epic in the World ?
Answer :- Mahabharata
2. Which is Famous English News Paper in India ?
Ans :- The Times of India
3. Who was the founder of Sikh Religion ?
Ans :- Gurunanak
4. Which day is celebrated as world environment day ?
Ans :- 5 June
5. Which country is called the land of kangaroos ?
Ans :- Australia
6. The highest Civilian award in India is called ?
Ans :- Bharat Ratna Award
7. What is the study of animals called ?
Ans :- Zoology
8. Who wrote the world’s biggest epic Mahabharata ?
Ans :- Ved Vyas
9. The brightest planet in the solar system is ?
Ans :- Venus
10. How many spokes does the chakra in the Indian Flag have ?
Ans :- 24 Spokes
11. Who invented the telephone ?
Ans :- Alexander Graham Bell
12. What is the full form of HTTP ?
Ans :- Hypertext Transfer Protocol
13. What do you say Physical Components of a Computer is ?
Ans :- Hardware
14. What is the study of Plants called ?
Ans :- botany
15. Which Indian City is known as the Electronic Capital of India ?
Ans :- Bengluru
16. Who was the first And only Woman prime Minister of India ?
Ans :- Indira Gandhi
17. The Largest Internal Organ in the human body is Called ?
Ans :- Liver
18. The famous dance ‘ Kathakali ‘ is related to which Indian state ?
Ans :- Kerala
19. Which is the densest jungle in the world ?
Ans :- Amazon rainforest
20. Fahrenheit and Celsius show the same ” temperature ” at ?
Ans :- -40°C
21. What is the scientific formula of Water ?
Ans :- H2O
22. What is the Fastest Fish in The Ocean ?
Ans :- Black Marlin
23. Who is the 3rd Citizen of India ?
Ans :- Prime Minister of India
24. Which part of human Skeleton protects our brain ?
Ans :- Skull
25. Which is the smallest country in the world ?
And :- Vatican City
100+ Vegetables Name in Hindi and English with Picture
26. Which is the Largest flower in the world ?
Ans :- Reflesia
27. Name of National Animal of India ?
Ans :- Tiger
28. Name of National Anthem of India is ?
Ans :- Jana Gana Mana
29. Which is the biggest bird in the world ?
And :- Ostrich
30. Which State is known as Tea Garden of India ?
Ans :- Assam
31. Which is The Largest freshwater lake in the world ?
Ans :- Lake Superior
32. Which is The Tallest Animal in The World ?
Ans :- Jiraf
33. What is the Official Language of India ?
Ans :- Hindi and English
34. Who is known as father of our Indian Constitution ?
Ans :- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
35. Which is the most sensitive organ in Human body ?
Ans :- Skin
36. Which is The Smallest state of India ?
Ans :- Goa
37. Mother’s Day is celebrated on Each Year ?
Ans :- 30 January
38. which is called the brain of computer ?
Ans :- CPU
39. Who is the first prime minister of Inpendent India ?
Ans :- pandit jawaharlal nehru
40. Which is the longest river in the World ?
Ans :- Neel River
41. Highest dam of India is ?
Ans :- Theri Dam
42. Which Country in The largest ‘ Democracy ‘ in the world ?
Ans :- India
43. Which two parts of the Human body continue to grow for your entire life ?
Ans :- Nose and Ears
44. How many years are there in a century Is ?
Ans :- 100 Year’s
45. Who is the father of Our Indian Nation ?
Ans :- Mahatma Gandhi
46. Gir National park in Gujarat is famous for ?
Ans :- Lion
47. What percentage of the total water on our earth is Drinkable ?
Ans :- 1.2 %
48. Who was the first Deputy President of India ?
Ans :- Dr. Sarvepalli radhakrishnan
49. How many oceans are there in our earth?
Ans :- 5 Oceans in Our Earth
50. Who Composed the national song of India ‘Vande Mataram’ ?
Ans :- Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
Top 50 Most Important GK Questions for Class 9 with answer
51. When did our country India become independent from the rule of the British ?
Ans :- 15 August 1947
52. In which state of India are the Ajanta and Ellora caves located ?
Ans :- Maharashtra
53. Which city is called the gateway of India ?
Ans :- Mumbai
54. Bharatnatyam is a famous folk dance of which state of India ?
Ans :- Tamil Nadu
55. On which day Gandhiji’s birthday is celebrated every year ?
Ans :- 2nd October
56. Half a liter is equal to how many milliliters ?
Ans :- 500 ml
57. Which is the last court of appeal in India ?
Ans :- Supreme Court
58. Which is the famous Indian was given the title of Gurudev ?
Ans :- Rabindra Nath Tagore
59. What is a three-sided figure called ?
Ans :- Triangle
60. What is the smallest two digit number ?
Ans :- 10
61. What is the name of the figure in which there is no side ?
Ans :- circle or oval
62. When a number is multiplied by zero, the answer is always ______ ?
Ans :- Zero
63. What is a figure with four equal sides called ?
Ans :- Square
64. One kilogram is equal to how many grams ?
Ans :- 1000 grams
65. The largest 2-digit number is _______ ?
Ans :- 99
66. Which is the smallest even number ?
Ans :- 2
67. If we multiply a number by 1, what will always be the answer ?
Ans :- Self number
68. How many sides does an octagon have ?
Ans :- 8 Sides
69. How many bones are there in the human body ?
Ans :- 206 bones
Also Read :- Top 50 General Science Quiz Question and Answer in Hindi
70. What is a house made of ice called ?
Ans :- Iglu
71. What does the red light of a traffic signal indicate to us ?
Ans :- To stop
72. At present, how many states and how many union territories are there in India ?
Ans :- 28 states and 8 union territories
Also Read :-
All States & Union Territory and their Capital List of India
73. Who was the first Woman chief minister of India ?
Ans :- Sucheta Kriplani
74. Which is the Largest State in India ?
Ans :- Rajasthan
75. Who is the first citizen of India ?
Ans :- President
76. When we Celebrate our Indian republic Day is Every Year ?
Ans :- 26 January
77. What is the total Number of Character in the Hindi Alphabet ?
Ans :- 52
78. What is the Composer of the Indian National song ‘ Vande Mataram ‘ ?
Ans :- Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
79. What is the national Flower of India ?
Ans :- Lotus
80. How many Months in Every Single Year ?
Ans :- 12 Month
81. How many Days in Every Single Week ?
Ans :- 7 days
82. What is the name of fastest animal on the Land ?
Ans :- Cheetah
83. What is the main source of Energy for The Earth ?
Ans :- Sun
84. Which is the Largest Lake in India ?
Ans :- Wular Lake, Jammu Kashmir
85. Who was the first female IPS Officer of India ?
Ans :- Kiran Bedi
86. Which type of Lens is used in the Camera ?
Ans :- Convex Lens
87. Bihu is one of the most popular dance of Which Indian State ?
Ans :- Assam
88. What is the Longest River in India ?
Ans :- Ganga River
89. Where is the ‘ Pushkar Lake ‘ Situated in India ?
Ans :- Rajasthan
90. What Is the Full Form of ROM ?
Ans :- Read Only Memory
91. Electric motor works on the principle of :-
Ans :- Faraday’s Law
92. The filament of the Light Bulb is made up of which element ?
Ans :- Tungsten
93. India is Situated in which Continent ?
Ans :- Asia
94. Which is the Largest desert in the World ?
Ans :- Sahara Desert
95. Which is the most populous country in the world ?
Ans :- China
96. Which Bird can’t Fly ?
Ans :- Ostrich
97. What Colour are Grass and leaves on trees ?
Ans :- Green
98. How many colors are there in a Rainbow ?
Ans :- 7
99. Which Month is least number of days ?
Ans :- February
100. On which day National Youth Day is celebrated every year ?
Ans :- 12 January
All fruits name in Hindi and English
Top 50 GK Question for Class 1 In Hindi
Top 60 GK Question for Class 2
Top 50 GK Question With Answer for Clas 3
Top 50 GK Question for Class 4 With answer in Hindi
Top 150 GK Question for Class 5 With Answer in Hindi
Top 50 GK Question for Class 6 With Answer in Hindi
Top 50 GK Question for Class 7 With Answer in Hindi
Top 100 GK Question for Class 8 in Hindi
Top 150 GK Questions for Class 10 to 12
All Fruits Name in Sanskrit